miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

THE BLACK ALBUM

It's only have a short time to do the book exam on 7th of May.
So, I've just finished it few days ago and Id like to share diferents opinions about the book.
Personally, it has been a bit hard to understand. I had to take up some chapters because I didn't understand many ideas about fundamentalism or anything like that.
The book has been a sort of moral doctrine about the arabic world and the occidental one...
I'm worry about if I could explain all my ideas in the exam...

4 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you Lidia. For me has been quite hard to understand these mind changes of the main character. The topic is quite complicated but I think the way how the writer expose it is the difficult part of it.
    Hope we might be able to explain it in the exam. Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It was really hard for me to read the book until more or less the half of it. Later it became more interesting and I really learnt some curious things about the islamic world and how they can live in the UK.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Lidia,
    I invite you to visit my blog. I agree with your commentars about The Black Album. The language was very vulgar and the subject I don't like it.
    See you next tuesday!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, is a book difficult to be read, not only for vocabulary but the plot too. It's difficult to understand unless you learn about the historic context of muslim culture.

    ResponderEliminar